FlexApp is an innovative attached application layering technology that allows you to run Windows applications anywhere, on any Windows platform, physical, virtual, or cloud. FlexApp helps deliver a great digital employee experience (DEX) to your users and has been an award-winning innovator since 2013.
The Original Applications Everywhere Solution
FlexApp is the only solution that can deliver applications to any Windows desktop environment (including offline laptops) without affecting the underlying base image or operating system. Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, Amazon, Dizzion-Frame, and any other Windows workspace environment is supported – giving customers the true ability to run apps anywhere, on any platform, without repackaging or being tied to a desktop virtualization vendor.
FlexApp works by dynamically delivering applications to users’ desktops in real-time without modifying base images. This means that applications are not actually installed on the user’s device. FlexApp also supports offline use, so users can still access their applications even when they are not connected to the network.
FlexApp has won several awards including the top prize in the Best of VMworld Digital Workspace category in recent years.
FlexApp is a powerful solution that can help organizations of all sizes to improve their desktop management. Here are some of the benefits of using FlexApp:
- Reduces application management costs: FlexApp eliminates the need to manually install, update, and patch applications. This can save organizations a significant amount of time and money.
- Improves security: FlexApp helps to protect applications from unauthorized access and tampering.
- Increases user productivity: FlexApp provides a consistent user experience across all devices and platforms. This can help to improve user productivity.
- Supports a variety of deployment models: FlexApp can be deployed in a variety of ways, including on-premises, in the cloud, and in hybrid environments. A feature known as FlexApp One gives packages the ability to be deployed directly with Microsoft Intune or by any other deployment means. FlexApp One packages can also go offline for laptop use.
- Highly Available (HA) without the hidden costs- FlexApp’s architecture is HA, relying on industry standard VHDX containers which require no elaborate architecture or costly load balancers.
- Can be context aware: FlexApp can deliver applications based on the user’s location, group, or other factors. This can help to improve efficiency and productivity, as well as security.
If you are looking for a solution to help you run Windows applications everywhere, then FlexApp is the right choice for you. FlexApp is a powerful and versatile solution that can help you to improve your desktop management and save money.
How FlexApp Works
FlexApp works by creating a lightweight, portable application layer that contains all of the files and registry entries that an application needs to run. This application layer is then dynamically delivered to users’ desktops in real time.
FlexApp leverages a system service that communicates between the application layer and the underlying operating system. This allows FlexApp to deliver applications without affecting the base image or operating system. The result is zero Windows rot from the install/uninstall of applications where Windows workspaces run as fast as the day they were first imaged with the base OS.
FlexApp Use Cases
FlexApp can be used in a variety of organizations, including:
- Education: FlexApp can be used to deliver applications to students and faculty across a variety of devices and platforms. Apps can be delivered based on the user’s location, group, or other factors.
- Healthcare: FlexApp can be used to deliver applications to doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Apps can be delivered based on the user’s role, department, or location.
- Financial services: FlexApp can be used to deliver applications to traders, bankers, and other financial professionals. Apps can be delivered based on the user’s role, department, or location.
- Manufacturing: FlexApp can be used to deliver applications to factory workers and other manufacturing employees. Apps can be delivered based on the user’s role, department, or location.
- Retail: FlexApp can be used to deliver applications to sales associates and other retail employees. Apps can be delivered based on the user’s role, department, or location.
FlexApp is a powerful and versatile solution that can help you to run Windows applications everywhere. If you are looking for a way to improve your desktop management and save money, then FlexApp is the right choice for you.